Get ready to experience adventure like never before. The Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 sport side x side is engineered for high adrenaline adventures and conquering the toughest terrain. Powered by an all-new 999 cc parallel twin engine that is paired with a CVT transmission and centrifugal clutch, the Teryx KRX 1000 has the power to tackle a whooped-out trail and the torque to conquer the most technical rock crawling section. A high-rigidity frame with integrated Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) positions the wheels as far apart as possible to provide a sure-footed stance, superb cornering and straight-line stability. Obstacles on the trail are soaked up by FOX 2.5 Podium LSC shock units, which combined with long suspension arms give the KRX 1000 the longest suspension travel in its class. A roomy cockpit features half doors and adjustable high-back bucket seats to deliver outstanding ride comfort no matter the terrain.
The all-new Teryx KRX 1000 side x side is engineered to provide Kawasaki’s dependable, proven performance to outmuscle anything that stands between you and an adventure of a lifetime.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ALL-NEW 2020 KAWASAKI TERYX KRX 1000
- NEW 999cc liquid-cooled, parallel twin engine with selectable power modes
- NEW Highly rigid frame that incorporates the ROPS as a stressed member
- NEW 19” of front wheel travel and 21” of rear wheel travel
- NEW FOX 2.5 Podium LSC (Low Speed Compression) Shock Units
- NEW Large-volume CVT with centrifugal clutch
- NEW 31” MAXXIS Carnivore tires mounted on 15” bead-lock wheels
- NEW Large rear cargo space
- NEW Nearly 50 Kawasaki Genuine Accessories available (sold separately)