Extreme E is a radical new racing series which will see eSUVs compete in the most remote corners of the planet that have been impacted by climate change.
As the first sport built out of concern for the climate crisis, the series’ goal is to use electric racing to highlight remote environments under threat of climate change issues, and to encourage us all to take positive action to protect our planet’s future.
- Andretti United Extreme E (Timmy Hansen / Catie Munnings) 2 laps
- JBXE(Kevin Hansen / Mikaela Åhlin-Kottulinsky) +4.159s
- ACCIONA | Sainz XE Team (Carlos Sainz Snr. / Laia Sanz) +22.866s
- X44(Sébastien Loeb / Cristina Gutiérrez) +27.914s
- Rosberg X Racing(Johan Kristoffersson / Molly Taylor) +1:01.005s
With the Arctic X Prix having reached its conclusion, the Extreme E paddock will be loaded onto the St Helena, and set sail for Sardinia, Italy (23/24 October) for the fourth round of 2021.
- Rosberg X Racing (Johan Kristoffersson / Molly Taylor) 93 points
- X44 (Sébastien Loeb / Cristina Gutiérrez) 84 points
- Andretti United Extreme E (Timmy Hansen / Catie Munnings) 76 points
- JBXE (Jenson Button / Mikaela Åhlin-Kottulinsky) 68 points
- ACCIONA | Sainz XE Team (Carlos Sainz / Laia Sanz) 61 points
- ABT CUPRA XE (Mattias Ekström / Jutta Kleinschmidt) 54 points
- Veloce Racing (Stéphane Sarrazin / Emma Gilmour)49 points
- XITE ENERGY RACING powered by myenergi (Oliver Bennett / Christine GZ) 47 points
- SEGI TV Chip Ganassi Racing (Kyle LeDuc / Sara Price) 40 points