As you might know, Ford finally announced the highly-anticipated 2021 Bronco and of course it broke the internet among Off-Road enthusiasts. The reception was amazing, the reviews and fan-made images flooded the social media networks but there was one that really caught our attention, the luxury high performance sports car maker, Saleen announced their upcoming version of the Bronco and oh my, just look at it…
From Saleen webpage annoucement:
The Baja 1000 is one of the most grueling endurance races in the world, pitting man and machine against mother nature. To win the race is a feat, to win it twice a monumental accomplishment. One vehicle in particular, “Big Oly,” piloted by Parnelli Jones, conquered the course twice in back to back victories, and has become one of the most well known and respected off-road vehicles of all time.
With the release of the new Ford Bronco, Saleen Automotive is proud to present the Saleen Big Oly Bronco. This homage vehicle not only wears a livery reminiscent of the original, but will also host numerous performance features you’ve come to expect from Saleen.
“With the popularity of off-roading, it makes perfect sense to further our off-road lineup with the Saleen Bronco.”
Steve Saleen CEO, Saleen Automotive
There’s not much information available just yet but Saleen announced some of the most important features this incredible Bronco version will come with:
• Saleen front bumper with Integrated LED Light Array and forged carbon skid plate
• Saleen Grille surround in forged carbon with Baja Blue accent color
• Saleen Design composite front fenders with integrated forged carbon fender vent
• Saleen Power Hood
• Dual A-Pillar mount LED driving light
• Roof Mount Pro 8 light bar
• Saleen rocker panel guards
• Body Color removable roof with Saleen Design modular roof rack
• Saleen Design composite rear fenders and quarter panel
• Saleen adjustable rear roof spoiler
• Saleen rear tire carrier and rear bumper
• ‘Big Oly’ inspired winning livery with Olympia insignia and Baja Blue accent.
We can’t wait for 2021.
Interested in a Bronco or another FORD? Call Chris Goeschel – Ph (702)395-5125 – e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and he will get you dialed.