2023 Unlimited Off-Road Racing Triple Crown Championship
The Unlimited Off-Road Racing Triple Crown Championship is a brand new, three-race, points championship in 2023, comprising of King of the Hammers, The Mint 400 and The California 300. The three races will offer desert racers the opportunity to compete for cash, prizes and the ultimate bragging rights for winning their class across three of the most grueling and prestigious races in the sport!
TRIPLE CROWN ENTRY LIST
TRIPLE CROWN SIDE POOL LIST (BY CLASS)
Single Event Registrations
Register for each individual event, through each events registration portal. You may do this at any time, prior to each event.
- Register for King of the Hammers with King of the Hammers. Regular KOH event payback.
- Register for The Mint 400 with Off-Road Racer. Regular Mint 400 event payback.
- Register for The California 300 with Off-Road Racer. Regular CA300 event payback.
Triple Crown Registrations
You will register for the Triple Crown, separate from the above events with Off-Road Racer. Additionally, there is a side pool for each Triple Crown class. The side pool is optional, and only those entered in the side pool are eligible to receive side pool purse.
You must register for the Triple Crown and the side pool (optional) by Friday, Feb. 25th at 11:59pm.
- Triple Crown Registration – 100% of the Triple Crown Entry Fee will go in to the year end purse, plus forthcoming sponsorships. The Triple Crown year end purse will pay 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Click here to register for the Triple Crown.
- Triple Crown Side Pool Registration – 100% of the Triple Crown Side Pool fee will go in to the side pool purse. The Triple Crown Side Pool will purse 1st, 2nd and 3rd, amongst those in the side pool. Click here to register for the Triple Crown Side Pool.
- Click here to view side pool participants.
Click here to view the official Triple Crown & Triple Crown Side Pool Contest Official Rules.
King of the Hammers will be worth 1x points.
The Mint 400 will be worth 1.5x points.
The California 300 will be worth 2x points.
RULEBOOKS & TECHNICAL INSPECTIONS
Triple Crown participants must abide by the Rulebook and Technical Inspection for the event in which they are racing.
You may race any number at King of the Hammers, again, following the Rulebook and Technical Inspection for King of the Hammers. Drivers will be awarded Triple Crown points for the class/number in which they have established in the Triple Crown.
Drivers will be awarded Triple Crown points for the class in which they have established in the Triple Crown, based on their final position in each event. Points will not be awarded to teams not participating in the Triple Crown.
1st Place = 100 points
2nd Place = 95 points
3rd Place = 91 points
4th Place = 88 points
5th Place = 86 points
6th-Last = 1 point less than position ahead
Racers must race in all three events in order to be eligible to win the Triple Crown. Therefore, no starting points will be awarded. 25 points will be awarded for finishing the race.
A tie-break will be decided by fastest elapsed time across all three events.